Physicians in the area refer to us.
Two-Week No Obligation, No Money Down Trial in the Hearing Aid of Your Choice
Our team has over 50 years of combined experience.
Welcome to Grosse Pointe Audiology!
Your hearing connects you with the people you love and the world in which you live.
That's why it's so important to maintain this connection to maintain the quality of life you deserve.
For something as essential and personal as your hearing, we understand that you need to know that you are in safe hands. We use our 50 years of combined experience in hearing healthcare to give you the same standard of care we would expect for the people we love. Our Doctors of Audiology are aware of the emotional and physical effects that hearing loss can have on your life and provide expert, personalized treatment.
Why Choose Us ?
- Within Grosse Pointe and the surrounding communities, we’ve been changing lives through hearing since 2002.
- Our close-knit team of experienced Doctors of Audiology has amassed over 50 years of combined experience in hearing healthcare.
- We have a long and fruitful relationship with the medical community in and around Grosse Pointe.
- In friendly and comfortable surroundings, we treat all our patients with care.
- Our team are specialists in identifying and treating and all kinds of hearing disorders.
- We specialize in developing tailor-made treatments that best meet the requirements and lifestyles of our patients.
Real Ear Verification
Imagine obtaining prescription drugs without your doctor checking your medical history or other medical conditions you have. This is what 60% of hearing aid practices out there are effectively doing when they’re fitting your hearing aids without a Real Ear Verification.
But not us. We don’t let a hearing aid leave our office without it being fitted using this method.
For years, Real Ear Verification has been the gold standard in the hearing aid industry. It uses real quantifiable metrics to guarantee the proper configuration of your hearing aids. These metrics help us fit your hearing aids so that you can hear gentle and normal speech comfortably, and that no sound is so loud that your ears are hurt.
In recent research, Real Ear Verification has been shown to be hugely beneficial to the patient, leading to improvements in overall satisfaction with hearing aids. The audiologist or hearing aid practitioner who doesn’t use this method is really only guessing and hoping that the manufacturer’s recommended settings will work for you.
Try Before You Buy!
The best way to get a feel for a car is to drive it to all the places you would normally go to. And the best way to know whether hearing aids are for you is to use them in all the places and situations you find yourself in on a regular basis. That’s why we offer you a Try Before You Buy experience!
Here’s how it works:
- Take a hearing test with us.
- If your tests show that you would benefit from hearing aids, we’ll work with you to find and fit a hearing aid for your needs.
- Take the hearing aid home for testing. There is no commitment or deposit required.
- Take two weeks to try the hearing aids in a variety of situations.
- If you decide to purchase the hearing aids, we’ll even allow you to return them before 60 days for a full refund.
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
Evening appointments available upon request.
20239 Mack Ave
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
Evening Appointments available upon request.